We summarize the most important thing you should know in your relationship with BAFRE as a user who uses our Website or Apps:
In BAFRE tratamos los datos personales que nos facilites para poder prestarte los servicios que nos solicites. Likewise, te enviaremos comunicaciones comerciales cuando las hayas aceptado. Puedes en cualquier momento acceder, rectify or delete your data, as detailed below.
Responsible for the treatment:
BAFRE GESTION Y SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L., con NIF: B87550075, mailing address: Santa María de la Cabeza walk 23, 28019 (Madrid), telephone: (+34) 91 028 09 73 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org, is responsible for the treatment of the personal data that you send through our website, your subdomains or our applications (onwards, Web and Apps), by phone contact or email.
Purposes of the treatment:
a) We manage your personal data to provide you with the services you have requested from us through the Web and Apps, by phone contact or email. The list of services includes:
- Your registration as a user.
- Save and manage your property searches.
- Facilitate contact with interested parties.
- Posting Ads.
- Contact Chat.
b) In case you make a claim or query, we will process your data to manage them.
c) We may send you commercial communications to:
- Events of BAFRE or its investee or collaborating companies.
- Communicate real estate information, news and other promotional communications related to BAFREor its investee or collaborating companies.
- Request your participation in surveys and market research.
d) If you are a User we can make a profile that will include information about the searches you have carried out, the properties that you have saved as favorites or the contacts that you have made in order to show you similar properties that may be of interest to you through communications.
e) If you are a representative or contact person of an Entrepreneur or Professional, We manage your personal data to maintain contact and develop a business relationship with the entities you represent.
f) También trataremos tus datos para gestionar las reclamaciones de cantidades que nos puedas adeudar por nuestros servicios.
Base legal / legitimation:
The legal bases that allow us to process your data for each of the stated purposes are:
a) Contractual relationship: is what applies when you request a service from us.
b) Legitimate interest: to attend to the queries and claims that you ask us and to manage the recovery of the amounts owed. If you are the representative or contact person of an Entrepreneur or Professional, we have a legitimate interest in staying in contact with the entity that you represent and provide our services and to invite you to events.
c) Your consent:
- if you are a user, by checking the box that appears on the forms and that is displayed in the “Contact”, you have authorized us to send you the communications identified above;
- if you are the representative or contact person of an Entrepreneur or Professional, by checking the corresponding box when you contact us or when hiring any of our services, you have authorized us to send you the identified communications.
We may communicate your data to third parties in the following cases:
- to other investee companies or collaborators of BAFRE in order to send you real estate information, or financing, news and other communications, yes you have accepted it.
- To Courts or Tribunals or Public Administrations for the attention of any legal requirement.
- a Appraisal company or other similar company, when you request the energy efficiency certificate or search for financing.
For all other purposes your data will not be transferred to third parties, unless it was necessary to comply with a legal requirement.
Data retention period:
Depending on each of the purposes of treatment that we make of your data, the period will be:
- During the contractual relationship. That is, while you are using our services or us, or the provider, is managing what you have asked us.
- If you are a representative or contact person of an Entrepreneur or Professional, durante la relación contractual with the entity you represent or until you communicate the termination as a contact person.
- Until you request its deletion.
Likewise, We inform you that your data will remain blocked durante los plazos de prescripción de obligaciones para cada finalidad del tratamiento.
Necessary and updated information:
In the forms there are fields that are mandatory, without which we will not be able to provide you with our services. By clicking on the "SEND" button (the equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data you provide are accurate and truthful.
So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, remember to communicate, as soon as possible, the modifications and rectifications of your personal data that are produced.
Rights of the interested parties:
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right of rectification of any inaccurate personal data;
- Right of suppression of your personal data, when this is possible (for example, by legal imperative);
- Right to request limitation of the treatment of your personal data.
- Right of opposition to the treatment of your personal data.
- Right to portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent given to
You can exercise your rights at any time and for free in the following ways:
From the Web, Email, You can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications shipments. In case you cannot access the Web or an Email, you can write to BAFRE GESTION Y SERVICIOS INMOBILIARIOS S.L. – NIF: B87550075. Mailing address: Santa María de la Cabeza walk 23, 28019 (Madrid). Telephone: (+34) 91 028 09 73. Email: email@example.com, indicating the right you want to exercise and your identifying data.
Confidentiality and security:
In BAFRE empleamos todos los esfuerzos para mantener la confidencialidad de la información personal que se trate a través de la Web y Apps y en su caso, other tools. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data that we process against accidental loss and access, unauthorized treatment or disclosure, given the state of technology, the nature and risks to which the data is exposed.
Additional information on certain web features:
Use of the message archive and internal chat messaging
We reserve the right to block access to the messaging service if, at our discretion or for technical reasons, we believe that communications may contain malicious content, spam or pose a risk to users.
Information collected passively
In the provision of our services we will use third-party software and / or services for the passive collection of information, while browsing or interacting with the content of our website or investee companies, as well as information about the device you use. The only purpose of collecting this information passively is to know better how you use and interact with the Web and Apps to improve your experience while using our services and to identify possible errors in the implementation of our Web.. The information collected includes, among others:
- The IP address of your device
- The screen size of the device you are using
- Type of device (unique identifier of the device) and browser information
- Geographic location
- Favorite language used to show on our website
- Pages visited
- Date and time when the pages have been visited
Más información sobre la información recogida de forma pasiva en nuestra cookies policy.