The purchase and sale of housing increased in September 2017 a 8,6% year-on-year and its price a 2,4%
- Home purchase number: incremento interanual del 8,6%. (see statistics)
- Price per square meter of housing: year-on-year increase in 2,4%. (see statistics)
- Mortgage loans for home purchase: increased 7,7% year-on-year. (see statistics)
- Average amount of mortgages: increase in 1,9% year-on-year. (see statistics)
- Number of companies incorporated: year-on-year decline in 9,4%. (see statistics)
Purchase and sale of urban properties
The purchase and sale of housing stood in September at 40.094 transactions, which supposes an interannual increase of 8,6%. The average price per m2 of the houses sold was 1.331 €, which supposes an increase of 2,4%.
Mortgage loans for the purchase of a home increased by 8,2% YoY in September, until the 16.466 new loans. Its average amount experienced an increase in 1,8% in year-on-year terms up to 130.300 €.
Constitution of societies
The number of companies incorporated in September was 6.923 representing a year-on-year drop in 9,4%. The average capital of the same amounted to 11,1% until the 17.494 €.
*The data offered in this press release correspond to the operations carried out in the indicated period, reflecting the daily work of the group of notaries.